Warm Spinach and Blueberry Salad
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/4 cup Blueberry & Basil Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 cup loosely-packed spinach (2 large bunches), washed and dried
- 2 pints blueberries
- 1/3 cup scallions, thinly sliced (white and green parts)
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add sesame and poppy seeds, and gently roast (stirring constantly) until sesame seeds are golden. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Whisk vinegar, sugar, paprika, and salt and pepper together.
- In a large bowl, gently toss spinach with seed and oil mixture. Add blueberries and scallions. Toss with vinegar mixture. Serve immediately.
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.