Pasta Mesclun with Pesto Dressing
- 8 cup mixed lettuces and mild greens
- 1 cup each mustard greens and flowers
- 1 cup Italian kale
- 3/4 lb cooked (6 cups uncooked) tri-color shell pasta
- 6 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 6 oz can pitted black olives
- Salt and freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Cilantro Pesto w/Almonds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- Wash the greens, pat them dry, and tear into bite-sized pieces. Divide the greens onto four serving plates.
- Lightly toss the cooked pasta and the cheese with the pesto dressing and distribute it equally onto the greens. Top with the olives and season with salt and pepper. (Be careful not to use too much salt since many feta cheeses are quite salty themselves.)
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.