Marinated Shrimp in Snow Peas
50 Individual Servings
- 25 snow peas, fresh
- 1/2 cup
- 3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp chopped shallots or leeks
- 1 Tbsp fresh dill
- 1 pinch sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 medium shrimp (peeled, deveined and steamed)
- String snow peas and blanch in boiling water. Drain. Split snow peas lengthwise so you have 50 separate halves. Set aside. (Can be prepared the night before serving.)
- Mix oil and vinegar with remaining ingredients except shrimp. Toss with shrimp. Cover and marinate overnight, stirring occasionally. Just before serving, wrap a snow pea pod around a shrimp and secure with a toothpick.
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.