Marinated Green Beans
- 1 lb green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh thyme or summer savory, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in beans, cover and cook until they are crisp-tender (about 5 minutes). Drain and rinse beans under cold water. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk oil and vinegar. Season with fresh herbs, salt and pepper. Add the warm green beans and toss. Cover and refrigerate until beans chill down, at least one hour. Take out of fridge 30 minutes before serving.
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.