Lemony Herbed Pesto Rice
- 3 cup reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1-1/3 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 4 oz Parsley & Lemon Thyme Pesto w/Walnuts
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine the broth, rice and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until rice is tender. Remove from the heat; let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and stir in the remaining ingredients.
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.