Grilled Salmon Fillets with Herb Butter
- 6 Tbsp. Dill, Chive & Lemon Butter
- 6 salmon fillets (skin-on center-cut, each about 8 oz. and 1 inch thick, pin bones removed)
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. ground coriander
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Prepare a hot fire in a grill. Brush and oil the grill grate.
- Brush the salmon fillets on all sides with the mayonnaise, coating evenly. Sprinkle the cumin and then the coriander evenly over the fillets, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the salmon fillets, skin side up, on the grill directly over the heat and cook for about 3 minutes. Turn the fillets over and cook until the fish flakes when prodded gently with a fork, about 3 minutes more. The salmon will be cooked to medium, which is perfect for salmon.
- Transfer the fillets to individual plates and top each fillet with a pat of the herb butter. Serve immediately.
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.