- 6 fresh, medium-sized peaches (peeled, pitted and sliced)
- 1 small cantaloupe (peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1 small honeydew melon (peeled, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp candied ginger, chopped fine
- 1 Tbsp Mint Infused Honey
- Mint sprigs for garnish
- Mix together the orange juice, lemon juice, grated ginger, candied ginger, and honey. Place the fruit in a large bowl and pour the juices over it, stirring gently. Refrigerate until serving time (up to eight hours).
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.