Fresh Green Salad with Cherry Tomatoes, Mushrooms and Boconccini
- 1/2 lb arugula, fresh spinach, other greens
- 1/2 lb cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 lb button mushrooms - stems removed, caps wiped clean, sliced
- 1/2 lb drained boconccini mozzarella
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp Basil Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbsp fresh, chopped basil
- croutons for garnish
- Mix together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, red pepper flakes and chopped basil. Pour over tomatoes, mushrooms, and boconccini and marinate for several hours. Just before serving, arrange torn greens on chilled serving plates. Add marinated tomatoes, mushrooms, and boconccini. Garnish with croutons.
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.