Belgian Endive Salad with Raspberry-Walnut Dressing
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 3 Tbsp Opal Basil & Raspberry Vinegar
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Balm Infused Honey
- 1 Tbsp sour cream
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Belgian endive, separated into leaves
- 1 tangerine, peeled and separated into sections
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Purée the raspberries, vinegar, honey, sour cream and mustard in a blender or food processor. With the machine running, gradually add the oil and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. If desired, strain dressing through a fine wire sieve to remove the seeds.
- Arrange equal portions of endive leaves in a wheel pattern on four salad plates. Scatter tangerine sections on top and sprinkle with walnuts. Drizzle with the dressing. Serve chilled.
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.