Basil Vinegar Chicken
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 lb chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup Basil Vinegar
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Melt butter in frying pan and add onion. Cook onion until soft. Add chicken pieces and cook over low heat until chicken is done. Remove chicken from pan and set aside in a serving dish.
- Add vinegar to pan, stirring to loosen all bits. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Add sour cream to vinegar mixture and mix thoroughly, but take care not to boil.
- Pour heated sauce over the chicken. This is also good served over rice. Feel free to experiment with other vinegar flavors!
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.