Lemon Dill Rice
Makes 2 Servings
- 2 tsp. unsalted margerine
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup long grain rice
- 1-1/4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 Tbsp. Dill Blend
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-size heavy saucepan with an ovenproof handle, melt the margarine over moderate heat; add the onion and cook, uncovered, until soft (about 5 minutes).
- Mix in the rice, chicken broth, lemon juice, dill blend, and pepper, and bring to a simmer.
- Cover the pan with a piece of wax paper, then the lid; transfer to the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the rice is tender.
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.